The Alfred Hospital Nurses League Nursing Archive is located at the Old Monash Medical School Building behind the Ambulance bays.
The Archive was established in 1990. It is financially supported by the membership of the AHNL. It is an independent, self-supporting archive, managed by volunteer nurses. The collection is historically significant as the Alfred Hospital is the first formal, general nurse training hospital in Victoria established in 1880. The National Library of Australia granted a Significance Assessment in April 2012.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE